This episode was recorded life at the Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine conference in Cairns on the 30th July 2022.
The Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine (ASLM) is an interdisciplinary society working towards improved prevention, management, and treatment of chronic, complex and lifestyle-related conditions. ‘Lifestyle-related’ includes environmental, societal, behavioural and other factors. ASLM members include GPs and medical specialists, allied health practitioners, public health physicians, educators, scientists, researchers and healthcare executives.
Hear Chris, Riwka and Kim reflect on all things advocacy, policy and prevention in primary care.
8. Weight & Lifestyle management – Murrumbidgee PHN program
9. CDM in Covid times
12. Aboriginal round table discussions | Waminda
13. Optimising workforce
14. MBS for shared medical appointments (Normal consultation items apply with existing item descriptors and requirements)
16. Learn more about Case Conferencing – eLearning module
17. Heart health check (HHC) item 699
19. Team roles
20. QCI & accreditation overlap with prevention activities
21. Attendances & Heart Health Check
22. Measuring outcomes for policy change
25. Coop Wonca
26. Where lifestyle medicine fits in
27. Practice systems & processes
28. Effective systems for workforce attractions
29. Health coaching example Dr Cheryl Wilson
30. ‘Hand up, not hand out”